Friday, May 20, 2016

Our Lists

The Internet loves lists, so here are ours. Created entirely independently.

Five things we are looking forward to:


Susan
  1. Flying. I just really love being way above the earth.
  2. Eating.  Mostly food I haven't had to cook in my home kitchen.
  3. Drawing. New sights I've never seen before. I forget to pay attention when I'm in the same places.
  4. Wine.  Hey. It's California, after all.
  5. Focus. On the world. Creation. Silence. Rest.
p.s.: how good it feels to come back home again....

Bob
  1. Seeing the place that Ansel Adams loved to photograph
  2.  Exploring the small towns along the drive from San Francisco to Oakhurst
  3. Seeking out small, local eateries
  4. Relaxing
  5. Hiking Yosemite

Five things we are looking to get away from:


Susan
  1. Sitting at a desk four hours a day.
  2. Dog hair on the floor.
  3. Washing the same old dishes.
  4. 6:30 a.m. alarms. Who am I kidding? With the time zone change I'll be up at 4.....
  5. Humidty. Clouds.
Bob
  1. Computer work
  2. Yard work
  3. The established routine
  4. Dog hair everywhere
  5. Making lists of things


No comments:

Post a Comment